The Japanese economy
The Japanese economic behavior is modeled. GDP evolution is represented as a sum two components: economic tend and fluctuations. The trend is an inverse function of GDP per capita with a constant numerator. The growth rate fluctuations are numerically equal to two thirds of the relative change in the number of eighteen-year-olds. Inflation is represented by a linear function of labor force change rate. The models provide an accurate description for the poor economic performance and deflation separately. Using the models, GDP per capita is predicted for the next ten years and recommendations are given to overcome deflation.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ivan Kitov, 2007.
"Modeling the Transition from a Socialist to Capitalist Economic System,"
- Ivan Kitov, 2005. "Modelling the transition from a socialist to capitalist economic system," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(11), pages A0.
- Kitov, Ivan, 2005. "Modelling the transition from a socialist to capitalist economic system," MPRA Paper 2740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivan O. Kitov, 2008. "Modelling the transition from a socialist to capitalist economic system," Papers 0811.1182, arXiv.org.
- Ivan O. Kitov, 2008.
"Real GDP per capita in developed countries,"
- Ivan O. Kitov, 2006. "Inflation, unemployment, labor force change in the USA," Working Papers 28, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Kitov, Ivan, 2007.
"Inflation, unemployment, labor force change in European countries,"
14557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivan Kitov, 2007. "Inflation, Unemployment, Labor Force Change in European Counties," Mechonomics mechonomics7, Socionet.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:28:y:2005:i:11:p:a0 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.