Exponential and power-law probability distributions of wealth and income in the United Kingdom and the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- A. Dragulescu & V. M. Yakovenko, 2002. "Exponential and power-law probability distributions of wealth and income in the United Kingdom and the United States," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 125, Society for Computational Economics.
- Adrian Dragulescu & Victor M. Yakovenko, 2001. "Exponential and power-law probability distributions of wealth and income in the United Kingdom and the United States," Papers cond-mat/0103544, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2001.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pandey, R.B & Stauffer, D & Seyfarth, R & A. Cueva, Luis & Gettrust, J.F & Wood, Warren, 2002. "Density profile and flow of miscible fluid with dissimilar constituent masses," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 310(3), pages 325-332.
- Ferer, M. & Bromhal, Grant S. & Smith, Duane H., 2003. "Pore-level modeling of immiscible drainage: validation in the invasion percolation and DLA limits," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 319(C), pages 11-35.
- Freytes, V.M. & D’Onofrio, A. & Rosen, M. & Allain, C. & Hulin, J.P., 2001. "Gravity driven instabilities in miscible non-Newtonian fluid displacements in porous media," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 290(3), pages 286-304.
More about this item
KeywordsEconophysics; Wealth; Income; Boltzmann; Gibbs; Pareto;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:299:y:2001:i:1:p:213-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .