Exchange Rate Pass-Through To Domestic Prices In The Central European Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2009. "Exchange rate pass-through to domestic prices in the Central European countries," MPRA Paper 19282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Campa, Jose M. & Goldberg, Linda S. & Gonzalez-Minguez, Jose M., 2005.
"Exchange-rate pass-through to import prices in the euro area,"
IESE Research Papers
D/609, IESE Business School.
- José M. Campa & Linda S. Goldberg & José M. González-Mínguez, 2005. "Exchange rate pass through to import prices in the euro area," Working Papers 0538, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Jose Manuel Campa & Linda S. Goldberg & Jose M. Gonzalez-Minguez, 2005. "Exchange rate pass-through to import prices in the Euro area," Staff Reports 219, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Campa, José Manuel & Goldberg, Linda S. & González Mìnguez, Jose Manuel, 2005. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Import Prices in the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 5347, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- José Manuel Campa & Linda S. Goldberg & José M. González-Mínguez, 2005. "Exchange-Rate Pass-Through to Import Prices in the Euro Area," NBER Working Papers 11632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toshitaka Sekine, 2006. "Time-varying exchange rate pass-through: experiences of some industrial countries," BIS Working Papers 202, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ca' Zorzi, Michele & Hahn, Elke & Sánchez, Marcelo, 2007. "Exchange rate pass-through in emerging markets," Working Paper Series 739, European Central Bank.
- Kosta Josifidis & Jean-Pierre Allegret & Emilija Beker Pucar, 2009.
"Monetary and Exchange Rate Regimes Changes: The Cases of Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Republic of Serbia,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(2), pages 199-226, June.
- Kosta Josifidis & Jean-Pierre Allegret & Emilija Beker Pucar, 2009. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Regimes Changes: The Cases of Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Republic of Serbia," Post-Print halshs-00404729, HAL.
- Kitov, Ivan & Kitov, Oleg & Dolinskaya, Svetlana, 2008. "Comprehensive macro-model for the U.S. economy," MPRA Paper 9808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto CELLINI & Alessandro PAOLINO, 2009. "Us Price Indices And The Exchange Rate: Are Recreational Products Different?," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(1(7)_ Spr).
- Takatoshi Ito & Kiyotaka Sato, 2006.
"Exchange Rate Changes and Inflation in Post-Crisis Asian Economies: VAR Analysis of the Exchange Rate Pass-Through,"
06018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Takatoshi Ito & Kiyotaka Sato, 2006. "Exchange Rate Changes and Inflation in Post-Crisis Asian Economies: VAR Analysis of the Exchange Rate Pass-Through," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-406, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Takatoshi Ito & Kiyotaka Sato, 2006. "Exchange Rate Changes and Inflation in Post-Crisis Asian Economies: VAR Analysis of the Exchange Rate Pass-Through," NBER Working Papers 12395, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2009. "Shocking aspects of monetary integration (SVAR approach)," MPRA Paper 17057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stavarek Daniel, 2008.
"Exchange Market Pressure in Central European Countries from the Eurozone Membership Perspective,"
South East European Journal of Economics and Business,
Sciendo, vol. 3(2), pages 7-18, November.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2008. "Exchange Market Pressure in Central European Countries from the Eurozone Membership Perspective," MPRA Paper 12079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:54:y:2009:i:04:n:s0217590809003458 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Cortinhas, 2009.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through In Asean: Implications For The Prospects Of Monetary Integration In The Region,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 54(04), pages 657-687.
- Carlos Cortinhas, 2007. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in ASEAN: Implications for the Prospects of Monetary Integration in the Region," NIPE Working Papers 2/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Michele Ca’ Zorzi & Elke Hahn & Marcelo Sánchez, 2007. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Emerging Markets," The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 84-102, November.
- Nabil Ben Arfa, 2009. "Analysis of Shocks Affecting Europe: EMU and some Central and Eastern Acceding Countries," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(1), pages 21-38, March.
- Jaromír Šindel & Stanislav Šaroch, 2008.
"Politická ekonomie kursové politiky ve střední a východní evropě - odvětvový přístup
[The political economy of exchange rate policy in central and east european countries - sector approach]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2008(1), pages 17-39.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2010. "Sources of exchange rate dynamics in the European transition economies," MPRA Paper 25771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rate; inflation; VAR; Cholesky decomposition; variance decomposition; impulse-response function;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ush:jaessh:v:4:y:2009:i:3(9)_fall2009:75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Stefanescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuspro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.