A discrete choice approach for analysing the airport choice for freighter operations in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John M. Rose & Michiel C. J. Bliemer, 2008. "Constructing Efficient Stated Choice Experimental Designs," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(5), pages 587-617, October.
- KESSELS, Roselinde & BRADLEY, Jones & GOOS, Peter, 2012. "A comparison of partial profile designs for discrete choice experiments with an application in software development," Working Papers 2012004, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Zhang, Anming, 2003. "Analysis of an international air-cargo hub: the case of Hong Kong," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 123-138.
- Rich, J. & Holmblad, P.M. & Hansen, C.O., 2009. "A weighted logit freight mode-choice model," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 1006-1019, November.
- Green, Paul E, 1974. " On the Design of Choice Experiments Involving Multifactor Alternatives," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 61-68, Se.
- Jacco Hakfoort & Tom Poot & Piet Rietveld, 2001. "The Regional Economic Impact of an Airport: The Case of Amsterdam Schiphol Airport," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(7), pages 595-604.
- Ishii, Jun & Jun, Sunyoung & Van Dender, Kurt, 2009. "Air travel choices in multi-airport markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 216-227, March.
- Kenneth Button & Junyang Yuan, 2013. "Airfreight Transport and Economic Development: An Examination of Causality," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 50(2), pages 329-340, February.
- KESSELS, Roselinde & JONES, Bradley & GOOS, Peter, 2013. "An argument for preferring Firth bias-adjusted estimates in aggregate and individual-level discrete choice modeling," Working Papers 2013013, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Gardiner, John & Ison, Stephen & Humphreys, Ian, 2005. "Factors influencing cargo airlinesâ€™ choice of airport: An international survey," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 393-399.
- Kessels, Roselinde & Goos, Peter & Vandebroek, Martina, 2008. "Optimal designs for conjoint experiments," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2369-2387, January.
- Starkie, David, 2002. "Airport regulation and competition," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 63-72.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palhazi Cuervo, Daniel & Kessels, Roselinde & Goos, Peter & Sörensen, Kenneth, 2016.
"An integrated algorithm for the optimal design of stated choice experiments with partial profiles,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 93(PA), pages 648-669.
- CUERVO, Daniel Palhazi & KESSELS, Roselinde & GOOS, Peter & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth, 2015. "An integrated algorithm for the optimal design of stated choice experiments with partial profiles," Working Papers 2015004, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAir cargo; Discrete choice analysis; Airport choice; Multinomial logit;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-11-16 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-DCM-2013-11-16 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-TRE-2013-11-16 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2013-11-16 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-11-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2013028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.