Report NEP-TRE-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Linn, Joshua, 2013. "The Rebound Effect for Passenger Vehicles," Discussion Papers dp-13-19-rev, Resources For the Future.
- KUPFER, Franziska & KESSELS, Roselinde & GOOS, Peter & VAN DE VOORDE, Eddy & VERHETSEL, Ann, 2013. "A discrete choice approach for analysing the airport choice for freighter operations in Europe," Working Papers 2013028, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Antje-Mareike Dietrich & Gernot Sieg, 2013. "Welfare Effects of Subsidizing a Dead-End Network of Less Polluting Vehicles," Working Papers 20, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Chèze, Benoit & Chevallier, Julien & Gastineau, Pascal, 2013. "Will technological progress be sufficient to effectively lead the air transport to a sustainable development in the mid-term (2025)?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9262, Paris Dauphine University.
- Manuel Frondel & Colin Vance, 2013. "Fuel Taxes versus Efficiency Standards – An Instrumental Variable Approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 0445, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- DE PALMA, André & LINDSEY, Robin & NISKANEN, Esko, . "Policy insights from the urban road pricing case sudies," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1881, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Inga Molenda & Gernot Sieg, 2013. "Residential Parking in Vibrant City Districts," Working Papers 18, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Valerio Gatta & Edoardo Marcucci, 2013. "Ex-Post Implications Of Ex-Ante Data Acquisition Strategies In Multiagent-Type Urban Freight Policy Evaluation," Working Papers 0613, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2013.
- Valerio Gatta & Edoardo Marcucci, 2013. "Urban Freight Transport Policies: Joint Accounting Of Non-Linear Attribute Effects And Discrete Mixture Heterogeneity," Working Papers 0313, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2013.
- Chad Cotti & Richard A. Dunn & Nathan Tefft, 2013. "Alcohol-Related Motor Vehicle Crash Risk and the Location of Alcohol Purchase," Working Papers 23, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Edoardo Marcucci & Valerio Gatta, 2013. "Intr-Agent Heterogeneity In Urban Freight Distribution: The Case Of Own Account Operators," Working Papers 0413, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2013.
- DERVAUX, Benoît & KERSTENS, Kristiaan & VANDEN EECKAUT, Philippe, . "Radial and nonradial static efficiency decompositions: a focus on congestion measurement," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1323, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Peterson, George E., 2013. "Unlocking land values for urban infrastructure finance : international experience -- considerations for Indian policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6683, The World Bank.
- Raffaele Della Croce & Juan Yermo, 2013. "Institutional Investors and Infrastructure Financing," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 36, OECD Publishing.
- Nugumanova, Lyazzat, 2013. "Analysis of Fossil Fuel Subsidies in Kazakhstan," International Conference and Young Researchers Forum - Natural Resource Use in Central Asia: Institutional Challenges and the Contribution of Capacity Building 159103, University of Giessen (JLU Giessen), Center for International Development and Environmental Research.
- Jean-François Caulier & Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2013. "An allocation rule for dynamic random network formation processes," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13063, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.