A weighted logit freight mode-choice model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1230-:d:141613 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abate , Megersa & Vierth , Inge & Karlsson , Rune & de Jong , Gerard & Baak , Jaap, 2016. "Estimation and implementation of joint econometric models of freight transport chain and shipment size choice," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:1, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration authors collective, 2012. "The Consequences of Weak Competition: Quantitative Evaluation and Policy Implications (Think Tank Report)," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 1-49.
- Truschkin, Eugen & Elbert, Ralf, 2013. "Horizontal transshipment technologies as enablers of combined transport: Impact of transport policies on the modal split," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 91-109.
- KUPFER, Franziska & KESSELS, Roselinde & GOOS, Peter & VAN DE VOORDE, Eddy & VERHETSEL, Ann, 2013. "A discrete choice approach for analysing the airport choice for freighter operations in Europe," Working Papers 2013028, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Wang, Hua & Meng, Qiang & Zhang, Xiaoning, 2014. "Game-theoretical models for competition analysis in a new emerging liner container shipping market," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 201-227.
- Winebrake, James J. & Green, Erin H. & Comer, Bryan & Corbett, James J. & Froman, Sarah, 2012. "Estimating the direct rebound effect for on-road freight transportation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 252-259.
- repec:spr:jbecon:v:87:y:2017:i:8:d:10.1007_s11573-017-0847-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rowangould, Gregory, 2013. "Public financing of private freight rail infrastructure to reduce highway congestion: A case study of public policy and decision making in the United States," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 25-36.
- Arencibia, Ana Isabel & Feo-Valero, María & García-Menéndez, Leandro & Román, Concepción, 2015. "Modelling mode choice for freight transport using advanced choice experiments," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 252-267.
- Shastitko, Andrey E. & Golovanova, Svetlana & Kryuchkova, Polina & Kurdin, Alexander & Novikov, Vadim & Pavlova, Natalia, 2013. "Effects of Weak Competition: Quantitative Assessment and Policy Implications," Published Papers dok31, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:212-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kupfer, Franziska & Kessels, Roselinde & Goos, Peter & Van de Voorde, Eddy & Verhetsel, Ann, 2016. "The origin–destination airport choice for all-cargo aircraft operations in Europe," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 53-74.
More about this item
KeywordsFreight demand elasticities Nested logit Discrete choice Commodity groups Mode-choice;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:45:y:2009:i:6:p:1006-1019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .