Update formulas for split-plot and block designs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen, Nam-Ky & Liu, Min-Qian, 2008. "An algorithmic approach to constructing mixed-level orthogonal and near-orthogonal arrays," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5269-5276, August.
- Goos, Peter & Vandebroek, Martina, 2001. "-optimal response surface designs in the presence of random block effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 433-453, October.
- Nguyen, Nam-Ky & Miller, Alan J., 1992. "A review of some exchange algorithms for constructing discrete D-optimal designs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 489-498, November.
- Kessels, Roselinde & Goos, Peter & Vandebroek, Martina, 2008. "Optimal designs for conjoint experiments," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2369-2387, January.
- J. A. John & D. Whitaker, 2000. "Recursive formulae for the average efficiency factor in block and row-column designs," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(3), pages 575-583.
- Bradley Jones & Peter Goos, 2007.
"A candidate-set-free algorithm for generating "D"-optimal split-plot designs,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 56(3), pages 347-364.
- JONES, Bradley & GOOS, Peter, "undated". "A candidate-set-free algorithm for generating D-optimal split-plot designs," Working Papers 2006006, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:12:p:4111-4121 is not listed on IDEAS
- CUERVO, Daniel Palhazi & GOOS, Peter & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth, 2013. "An iterated local search algorithm for the construction of large scale D-optimal experimental designs," Working Papers 2013006, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- SYAFITRI, Utami & SARTONO, Bagus & GOOS, Peter, 2015. "D- and I-optimal design of mixture experiments in the presence of ingredient availability constraints," Working Papers 2015003, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- JONES, Bradley & GOOS, Peter, 2012. "I-optimal versus D-optimal split-plot response surface designs," Working Papers 2012002, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsD-; A- and V-optimality; Point-exchange; Coordinate-exchange; Information matrix; Compound symmetry;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2008022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.