Report NEP-EXP-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander S. Kritikos & Jonathan H. W. Tan, 2009. "Indenture as a Self-Enforced Contract Device: An Experimental Test," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 851, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Frederic Koessler & Anthony Ziegelmeyer & Juergen Bracht & Eyal Winter, 2008. "Fragility of Information Cascades: An Experimental Study using Elicited Beliefs," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-094, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Germani, Anna Rita & Morone, Andrea & Morone, Piergiuseppe, 2009. "Investigating Discretionary Environmental Enforcement: a pilot experiment," MPRA Paper 12735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ARNOUTS, Heidi & GOOS, Peter, 2008. "Update formulas for split-plot and block designs," Working Papers 2008022, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- James C. Cox, 2009. "Some Issues of Methods, Theories, and Experimental Designs," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2009-02, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2008_017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ehrhart, Karl-Martin & Ott, Marion & Abele, Susanne, 2008. "Auction Fever: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 08-27, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Chow, YuenLeng & Yavas, Abdullah, 2008. "Auctions with Positive Synergies: Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 12669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ondrej Rydval & Andreas Ortmann & Sasha Prokosheva & Ralph Hertwig, 2009. "Uncertainty effect revisited using physical lottery format," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- James C. Cox & Maros Servatka & Radovan Vadovic, 2009. "Saliency of Outside Options in the Lost Wallet Game," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2009-03, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.