I-optimal versus D-optimal split-plot response surface designs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MACHARIA, Harrison & GOOS, Peter, 2010. "D-optimal and D-efficient equivalent-estimation second-order split-plot designs," Working Papers 2010011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- SCHOEN, Eric D. & JONES, Bradley & GOOS, Peter, 2010. "Split-plot experiments with factor-dependent whole-plot sizes," Working Papers 2010001, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Arnouts, Heidi & Goos, Peter, 2010. "Update formulas for split-plot and block designs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3381-3391, December.
- Bradley Jones & Peter Goos, 2007.
"A candidate-set-free algorithm for generating "D"-optimal split-plot designs,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 56(3), pages 347-364.
- JONES, Bradley & GOOS, Peter, "undated". "A candidate-set-free algorithm for generating D-optimal split-plot designs," Working Papers 2006006, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Peter Goos, 2006. "Optimal versus orthogonal and equivalent-estimation design of blocked and split-plot experiments," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 60(3), pages 361-378.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GOOS, Peter & JONES, Bradley & SYAFITRI, Utami, 2013. "I-optimal mixture designs," Working Papers 2013033, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- ARNOUTS, Heidi & GOOS, Peter, 2013. "Staggered-level designs for response surface modeling," Working Papers 2013027, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Marcin Dutka & Mario Ditaranto & Terese Løvås, 2015. "Application of a Central Composite Design for the Study of NO x Emission Performance of a Low NO x Burner," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-22, April.
- SYAFITRI, Utami & SARTONO, Bagus & GOOS, Peter, 2015. "D- and I-optimal design of mixture experiments in the presence of ingredient availability constraints," Working Papers 2015003, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCoordinate-exchange algorithm; D-optimality; Hard-to-change factors; I-optimality; IV-optimality; Multi-stratum design; Split-plot design; V-optimality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2012002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.