Split-plot experiments with factor-dependent whole-plot sizes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Schoen, 1999. "Designing fractional two-level experiments with nested error structures," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 495-508.
- Bradley Jones & Peter Goos, 2007.
"A candidate-set-free algorithm for generating "D"-optimal split-plot designs,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 56(3), pages 347-364.
- JONES, Bradley & GOOS, Peter, "undated". "A candidate-set-free algorithm for generating D-optimal split-plot designs," Working Papers 2006006, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- D. R. Bingham & E. D. Schoen & R. R. Sitter, 2004. "Designing fractional factorial split-plot experiments with few whole-plot factors," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 53(2), pages 325-339.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sambo, Francesco & Borrotti, Matteo & Mylona, Kalliopi, 2014. "A coordinate-exchange two-phase local search algorithm for the D- and I-optimal designs of split-plot experiments," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1193-1207.
- JONES, Bradley & GOOS, Peter, 2012. "I-optimal versus D-optimal split-plot response surface designs," Working Papers 2012002, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCoordinate-exchange algorithm; D-optimum designs; Point-exchange algorithm; Restricted randomization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2010001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.