Staggered-level designs for response surface modeling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MACHARIA, Harrison & GOOS, Peter, 2010. "D-optimal and D-efficient equivalent-estimation second-order split-plot designs," Working Papers 2010011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Eric Schoen, 1999. "Designing fractional two-level experiments with nested error structures," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 495-508.
- Bradley Jones & Peter Goos, 2009. "D-optimal design of split-split-plot experiments," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(1), pages 67-82.
- ARNOUTS, Heidi & GOOS, Peter, 2008. "Staggered designs for experiments with more than one hard-to-change factor," Working Papers 2008018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- JONES, Bradley & GOOS, Peter, 2012. "I-optimal versus D-optimal split-plot response surface designs," Working Papers 2012002, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Bradley Jones & Peter Goos, 2007.
"A candidate-set-free algorithm for generating "D"-optimal split-plot designs,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 56(3), pages 347-364.
- JONES, Bradley & GOOS, Peter, "undated". "A candidate-set-free algorithm for generating D-optimal split-plot designs," Working Papers 2006006, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- D. R. Bingham & E. D. Schoen & R. R. Sitter, 2004. "Designing fractional factorial split-plot experiments with few whole-plot factors," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 53(2), pages 325-339.
More about this item
KeywordsD- and I-optimality criterion; Cost; Response surface model; Split-plot design; Split-split-plot design; Staggered-level design;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2013027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.