D-optimal and D-efficient equivalent-estimation second-order split-plot designs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Verhoef, Erik & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 1996. "Second-Best Congestion Pricing: The Case of an Untolled Alternative," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 279-302, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sambo, Francesco & Borrotti, Matteo & Mylona, Kalliopi, 2014. "A coordinate-exchange two-phase local search algorithm for the D- and I-optimal designs of split-plot experiments," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1193-1207.
- MYLONA, Kalliopi & MACHARIA, Harrison & GOOS, Peter, 2011. "Three-level equivalent-estimation split-plot designs based on subset and supplementary difference set designs," Working Papers 2011010, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- ARNOUTS, Heidi & GOOS, Peter, 2013. "Staggered-level designs for response surface modeling," Working Papers 2013027, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- JONES, Bradley & GOOS, Peter, 2012. "I-optimal versus D-optimal split-plot response surface designs," Working Papers 2012002, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCoordinate-exchange algorithm; D-optimality; Equivalent estimation; Generalized least squares; Ordinary least squares; Split-plot design;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2010011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .