D-optimal and D-efficient equivalent-estimation second-order split-plot designs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ARNOUTS, Heidi & GOOS, Peter, 2013. "Staggered-level designs for response surface modeling," Working Papers 2013027, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- repec:taf:uiiexx:v:45:y:2013:i:11:p:1153-1165 is not listed on IDEAS
- JONES, Bradley & GOOS, Peter, 2012. "I-optimal versus D-optimal split-plot response surface designs," Working Papers 2012002, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Kalliopi Mylona & Harrison Macharia & Peter Goos, 2013.
"Three-level equivalent-estimation split-plot designs based on subset and supplementary difference set designs,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(11), pages 1153-1165.
- MYLONA, Kalliopi & MACHARIA, Harrison & GOOS, Peter, 2011. "Three-level equivalent-estimation split-plot designs based on subset and supplementary difference set designs," Working Papers 2011010, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Sambo, Francesco & Borrotti, Matteo & Mylona, Kalliopi, 2014. "A coordinate-exchange two-phase local search algorithm for the D- and I-optimal designs of split-plot experiments," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1193-1207.
More about this item
KeywordsCoordinate-exchange algorithm; D-optimality; Equivalent estimation; Generalized least squares; Ordinary least squares; Split-plot design;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2010011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.