Endogenizing Non-Price Competitiveness In A Model With Capital Accumulation And Bopc On Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Lavoie, 2016.
"Convergence Towards the Normal Rate of Capacity Utilization in Neo-Kaleckian Models: The Role of Non-Capacity Creating Autonomous Expenditures,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 172-201, February.
- Marc Lavoie, 2016. "Convergence towards the normal rate of capacity utilization in neo-Kaleckian models: the role of non-capacity creating autonomous expenditures," Post-Print hal-01343732, HAL.
- Nelson H. Barbosa-Filho, 2001.
"The balance-of-payments constraint:from balanced trade to sustainable debt,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 54(219), pages 381-400.
- Nelson H. Barbosa-Filho, 2001. "The balance-of-payments constraint:from balanced trade to sustainable debt," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 54(219), pages 381-400.
- Nelson H. Barbosa Filho, 2002. "The Balance-of-payments Constraint: From Balanced Trade to Sustainable Debt," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2001-06, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Thomas Palley, 2003.
"Pitfalls in the Theory of Growth: An application to the balance of payments constrained growth model,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 75-84.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2002. "Pitfalls in the Theory of Growth: An Application to the Balance-of-Payments-Constrained Growth Model," Chapters,in: The Economics of Demand-Led Growth, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- J.S.L. McCombie & Mark Roberts, 2002. "The Role of the Balance of Payments in Economic Growth," Chapters,in: The Economics of Demand-Led Growth, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dillon Alleyne & Alfred A. Francis, 2008. "Balance Of Payments-Constrained Growth In Developing Countries: A Theoretical Perspective," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 189-202, May.
- Ricardo Azevedo Araujo & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2007.
"A structural economic dynamics approach to balance-of-payments-constrained growth,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(5), pages 755-774, September.
- Ricardo Azevedo Araujo & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2006. "A Structural Economic Dynamics Approach To Balance-Of-Payments-Constrained Growth," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 119, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Olivier Allain, 2015. "Tackling the instability of growth: a Kaleckian-Harrodian model with an autonomous expenditure component," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(5), pages 1351-1371.
- Olivier Allain, 2015. "Tackling the instability of growth: a Kaleckian-Harrodian model with an autonomous expenditure component," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01298599, HAL.
- Alberto Bagnai, 2010. "Structural changes, cointegration and the empirics of Thirlwall's law," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(10), pages 1315-1329.
- Juan Carlos Moreno-Brid, 2003. "Capital Flows, Interest Payments and the Balance-of-Payments Constrained Growth Model: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2-3), pages 346-365, May.
- Thirlwall, Anthony P & Hussain, Mohammed Nureldin, 1982. "The Balance of Payments Constraint, Capital Flows and Growth Rate Differences between Developing Countries," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 498-510, November.
- Riccardo Pariboni, 2015. "Autonomous demand and the Marglin-Bhaduri model: a critical note," Department of Economics University of Siena 715, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- JosÃ© Luis Oreiro, 2016. "Inconsistency and over-determination in balance-of-payments-constrained growth models: a note," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 193-200, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-04-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2016:83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.