Legal Reserve Requirements In Brazilian Forests: Path Dependent Evolution Of De Facto Legislation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lee J. Alston & Bernardo Mueller, 2007. "Legal Reserve Requirements in Brazilian Forests: Path Dependent Evolution of De Facto Legislation," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 8(4), pages 25-53.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee J. Alston & Marcus André Melo & Bernardo Mueller & Carlos Pereira, 2006.
"Political Institutions, Policymaking Processes and Policy Outcomes in Brazil,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
3365, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Bernardo Mueller & Carlos Pereira & Marcus André Melo & Lee J. Alston, 2006. "Political Institutions, Policymaking Processes and Policy Outcomes in Brazil," Research Department Publications 3199, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Robert T. Deacon & Catherine S. Norman, 2006.
"Does the Environmental Kuznets Curve Describe How Individual Countries Behave?,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(2), pages 291-315.
- Deacon, Robert & Norman, Catherine S, 2004. "Does the Environmental Kuznets Curve Describe How Individual Countries Behave?," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt6gm8164w, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-443.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee J. Alston & Bernardo Mueller, 2006.
"Pork for Policy: Executive and Legislative Exchange in Brazil,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 87-114, April.
- Lee J. Alston & Bernardo Mueller, 2005. "Pork for Policy: Executive and Legislative Exchange in Brazil," NBER Working Papers 11273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arik Levinson, 2001. "The Ups and Downs of the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Working Papers gueconwpa~01-01-08, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uhr, Daniel & Ziero Uhr, Júlia & Mueller, Bernardo, 2012.
"Como as ONGs ambientais influenciam a política ambiental brasileira?,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 66(1), March.
- Daniel De Abreu Pereira Uhr & Júlia Gallego Ziero & Bernardo Mueller, 2011. "Como As Ongs Ambientais Influenciam Apolítica Ambiental Brasileira?," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 044, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Luca Corato & Michele Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2013.
"Land conversion pace under uncertainty and irreversibility: too fast or too slow?,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 45-82, September.
- Luca Di Corato & Michele Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2011. "Land Conversion Pace under Uncertainty and Irreversibility: too fast or too slow?," Working Papers 2011.84, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pacheco, Pablo, 2009. "Agrarian Reform in the Brazilian Amazon: Its Implications for Land Distribution and Deforestation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1337-1347, August.
- Bernardo Mueller, 2011. "The Fiscal Imperativeand the Role of Public Prosecutors in Brazilian Environmental Policy," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 184, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Ulybina, Olga, 2014. "Russian forests: The path of reform," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 143-150.
- repec:eee:touman:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:161-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pascale COMBES MOTEL & Jean-Louis COMBES & Catherine ARAUJO BONJEAN & Claudio ARAUJO & Eustaquio J. REIS, 2010.
"Does Land Tenure Insecurity Drive Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon?,"
- Claudio Araujo & Catherine Araujo Bonjean & Jean-Louis Combes & Pascale Combes Motel & Eustaquio J. Reis, 2011. "Does Land Tenure Insecurity Drive Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon?," Working Papers halshs-00553158, HAL.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:66:n:1:a:4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2007:147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.