The Effect of Captive Supply Cattle on Live Cattle Basis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clement E. Ward, 1990. "Meatpacking plant capacity and utilization: Implications for competition and pricing," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 65-73.
- Schroeder, Ted & Jones, Rodney & Mintert, James & Barkley, Andrew, 1991. "The Impacts of Captive Supplies on the Fed Cattle Industry," Staff Papers 232404, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Andrew C. & Kim, Man-Keun, 2004. "Causality Among Fed Cattle Market Variables: Directed Acyclic Graphs Analysis Of Captive Supply," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20124, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lee, Andrew C. & Kim, Man-Keun, 2011. "Captive Supply Impact On The U.S. Fed Cattle Price: An Application Of Nonparametric Analysis," Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje, Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 34(4), pages 1-13, October.
- Kim, Man-Keun & Lee, Andrew C., 2005. "Time Varying Coefficient: An Application of Flexible Least Squares to Cattle Captive Supply," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19124, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsLivestock Production/Industries; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:waeare:35911. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.