Impacts of Alternative Marketing Agreement Cattle Procurement Volumes on Packer Costs: Evidence from Plant-Level P&L Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feuz, Dillon M. & Grimes, Glenn & Koontz, Stephen R. & Lawrence, John D. & Purcell, Wayne D. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Ward, Clement E., 2002. "Comments on Economic Impacts of Proposed Legislation to Prohibit Beef and Pork Packer Ownership, Feeding, or Control of Livestock," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10134, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- French, Ben C., 1977. "The Analysis of Productive Efficiency in Agricultural Marketing: Models, Methods, and Progress," A Survey of Agricultural Economics Literature, Volume 1: Traditional Fields of Agricultural Economics 1940s to 1970s,, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ward, Clement E. & Koontz, Stephen R. & Schroeder, Ted C., 1998. "Impacts From Captive Supplies On Fed Cattle Transaction Prices," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 1-21, December.
- Clement E. Ward, 1990. "Meatpacking plant capacity and utilization: Implications for competition and pricing," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 65-73.
- Schroeter, John R. & Azzam, Azzeddine M., 1999. "Econometric Analysis of Fed Cattle Procurement in the Texas Panhandle," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11365, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- John R. Schroeter & Azzeddine Azzam, 2003.
"Captive supplies and the spot market price of fed cattle: The plant-level relationship,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 489-504.
- Schroeter, John R. & Azzam, Azzeddine M., 2003. "Captive Supplies and the Spot Market Price of Fed Cattle: The Plant-Level Relationship," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10082, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ted C. Schroeder & Rodney Jones & James Mintert & Andrew P. Barkley, 1993. "The Impact of Forward Contracting on Fed Cattle Transaction Prices," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 15(2), pages 325-337.
- Azzeddine Azzam, 1998. "Captive Supplies, Market Conduct, and the Open-Market Price," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 76-83.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nccsci:37559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauiuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.