Preference Heterogeneity Among German Consumers Regarding Gm Rapeseed-Oil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jayson L. Lusk & Keith H. Coble, 2005. "Risk Perceptions, Risk Preference, and Acceptance of Risky Food," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(2), pages 393-405.
More about this item
KeywordsGenetic engineering; Consumer behaviour; Germany; Demand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; M39; R20;
- M39 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Other
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-07-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2010-07-10 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwtscp:91302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmwzsde.html .