Willingness to pay for genetically modified food and non-food products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Noussair, C. & Robin, S. & Ruffieux, B., 2001. "Genetically Modified Organisms in the Food Supply: Public Opinion vs. Consumer Behavior," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1139, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Boxall & Wiktor Adamowicz, 2002. "Understanding Heterogeneous Preferences in Random Utility Models: A Latent Class Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(4), pages 421-446, December.
- Henry Kaiser, 1970. "A second generation little jiffy," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 35(4), pages 401-415, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yulian Ding & Michele M. Veeman & Wiktor L. Adamowicz, 2012.
"The influence of attribute cutoffs on consumers' choices of a functional food,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 39(5), pages 745-769, December.
- Ding, Yulian & Veeman, Michele M. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 2010. "The Influence Of Attribute Cutoffs On Consumers’ Choices Of A Functional Food," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116423, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea06:21303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .