A second generation little jiffy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 35 (1970)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chester Harris & Henry Kaiser, 1964. "Oblique factor analytic solutions by orthogonal transformations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 347-362, December.
- Bert Green, 1966. "The computer revolution in psychometrics," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 437-445, December.
- Louis Guttman, 1953. "Image theory for the structure of quantitative variates," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 277-296, December.
- C. Rao, 1955. "Estimation and tests of significance in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 93-111, June.
- Ledyard Tucker & Raymond Koopman & Robert Linn, 1969. "Evaluation of factor analytic research procedures by means of simulated correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 421-459, December.
- Henry Kaiser & John Caffrey, 1965. "Alpha factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 1-14, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:35:y:1970:i:4:p:401-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.