A second generation little jiffy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 35 (1970)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Louis Guttman, 1953. "Image theory for the structure of quantitative variates," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 277-296, December.
- Bert Green, 1966. "The computer revolution in psychometrics," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 437-445, December.
- Ledyard Tucker & Raymond Koopman & Robert Linn, 1969. "Evaluation of factor analytic research procedures by means of simulated correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 421-459, December.
- Chester Harris & Henry Kaiser, 1964. "Oblique factor analytic solutions by orthogonal transformations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 347-362, December.
- C. Rao, 1955. "Estimation and tests of significance in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 93-111, June.
- Henry Kaiser & John Caffrey, 1965. "Alpha factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 1-14, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:35:y:1970:i:4:p:401-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.