Drivers of Change in China's Dairy Industry--Implications for the U.S. and World Dairy Industries
This Discussion Paper consists of (a) background information on China's geography and economy (b) a description of the country's dairy industry in the mid-2000s (c) the drivers of change in China's dairy industry and (d) implications of these drivers for the U.S. and world dairy industries
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://babcock.cals.wisc.edu/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ags:auagre:126561 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Ji-Min & Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Yang, Jun, 2004. "How Much Animal Product do the Chinese Consume? Empirical Evidence from Household Surveys," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 12.
- Frank H. Fuller & John C. Beghin & Scott Rozelle, 2004.
"Urban Demand for Dairy Products in China: Evidence from New Survey Data,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
04-wp380, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Frank H. Fuller & John C. Beghin & Scott Rozelle, 2004. "Urban Demand for Dairy Products in China: Evidence from New Survey Data," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 04-wp380, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Zhang, Wei & Wang, Qingbin, 2003. "Changes In China'S Urban Food Consumption And Implications For Trade," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21986, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Aguero, Jorge M. & Gould, Brian W., 2003. "A Household Level Analysis of Food Expenditure Patterns in Urban China: 1995-2000," Discussion Papers 37598, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Babcock Institute for International Dairy Research and Development.
- Liu, Kang Ernest & Chern, Wen S., 2003. "Food Demand In Urban China: An Application Of A Multi-Stage Censored Demand System," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21919, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwmbdp:37488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.