Drivers of Change in China's Dairy Industry--Implications for the U.S. and World Dairy Industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank H. Fuller & John C. Beghin & Scott Rozelle, 2004.
"Urban Demand for Dairy Products in China: Evidence from New Survey Data,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
04-wp380, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Frank H. Fuller & John C. Beghin & Scott Rozelle, 2004. "Urban Demand for Dairy Products in China: Evidence from New Survey Data," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 04-wp380, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Aguero, Jorge M. & Gould, Brian W., 2003. "A Household Level Analysis of Food Expenditure Patterns in Urban China: 1995-2000," Discussion Papers 37598, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Babcock Institute for International Dairy Research and Development.
- Zhang, Wei & Wang, Qingbin, 2003. "Changes In China'S Urban Food Consumption And Implications For Trade," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21986, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Liu, Kang Ernest & Chern, Wen S., 2003. "Food Demand In Urban China: An Application Of A Multi-Stage Censored Demand System," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21919, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wang, Ji-Min & Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Yang, Jun, 2004. "How Much Animal Product do the Chinese Consume? Empirical Evidence from Household Surveys," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 12.
- repec:ags:auagre:126561 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsU.S. Dairy Exports; U.S. Dairy Trade Balance; Projected U.S. Dairy Exports; Doha Round Negotiations; Demand and Price Analysis; Financial Economics; International Relations/Trade; Public Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwmbdp:37488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/biiwius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.