Urban Demand for Dairy Products in China: Evidence from New Survey Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Frank H. Fuller & John C. Beghin & Scott Rozelle, 2004. "Urban Demand for Dairy Products in China: Evidence from New Survey Data," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 04-wp380, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1998. "Numerical Methods in Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100711, January.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Sebastien Pouliot, 2013. "Impact of Sales Constraints and Entry on E85 Demand," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-pb12, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013.
"Comparing Numerical Methods for Solving the Competitive Storage Model,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(2), pages 267-295, February.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013. "Comparing numerical methods for solving the competitive storage model," Post-Print hal-01136976, HAL.
- Michael K. Adjemian & Aaron Smith, 2012. "Using USDA Forecasts to Estimate the Price Flexibility of Demand for Agricultural Commodities," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(4), pages 978-995.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akinyosoye, Vincent O., 2007. "Demand For Dairy Products In Nigeria: Evidence From The Nigerian," Journal of Rural Economics and Development, University of Ibadan, Department of Agricultural Economics, vol. 16.
- Dobson, William D., 2006. "Drivers of Change in China's Dairy Industry--Implications for the U.S. and World Dairy Industries," Discussion Papers 37488, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Babcock Institute for International Dairy Research and Development.
- Phil Briggs & Carly Harker & Tim Ng & Aidan Yao, 2011. "Fluctuations in the international prices of oil, dairy products, beef and lamb between 2000 and 2008: A review of market-specific demand and supply factors," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2011/02, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Junfei Bai & Thomas I. Wahl & Jill J. McCluskey, 2008.
"Fluid milk consumption in urban Qingdao, China ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, pages 133-147.
- Bai, Junfei & Wahl, Thomas I. & McCluskey, Jill J., 2008. "Fluid milk consumption in urban Qingdao, China," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(2), June.
- Fuller, Frank & Huang, Jikun & Ma, Hengyun & Rozelle, Scott, 2006.
"Got milk? The rapid rise of China's dairy sector and its future prospects,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 201-215, June.
- Fuller, Frank H. & Huang, Jikun & Ma, Hengyun & Rozelle, Scott, 2005. "Got Milk? The Rapid Rise of China's Dairy Sector and Its Future Prospects," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12363, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jin, Yanhong H. & Lin, Liguo & Yao, Lan, 2011. "Do Consumers Trust the National Inspection Exemption Brands? Evidence from Infant Formula in China," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103766, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; dairy products; demand analysis; limited dependent variable models; survey data.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:fpaper:04-wp380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.