A Nested Logit Model of Green Electricity Consumption in Western Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Scarpa, Riccardo & Willis, Ken, 2010. "Willingness-to-pay for renewable energy: Primary and discretionary choice of British households' for micro-generation technologies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 129-136, January.
- Diaz-Rainey, Ivan & Tzavara, Dionisia, 2012. "Financing the decarbonized energy system through green electricity tariffs: A diffusion model of an induced consumer environmental market," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1693-1704.
- Kotchen, Matthew J. & Moore, Michael R., 2007.
"Private provision of environmental public goods: Household participation in green-electricity programs,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Matthew J. Kotchen & Michael R. Moore, 2004. "Private Provision of Environmental Public Goods: Household Participation in Green-Electricity Programs," Department of Economics Working Papers 2004-07, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Salmela, Suvi & Varho, Vilja, 2006. "Consumers in the green electricity market in Finland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3669-3683, December.
- Andreoni, James, 1989. "Giving with Impure Altruism: Applications to Charity and Ricardian Equivalence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1447-1458, December.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L., 1996.
"Testing the consistency of nested logit models with utility maximization,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 33-39, January.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L., 1994. "Testing The Consistency of Nested Logit Models with Utility Maximization," ISU General Staff Papers 199409080700001258, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L., 1996. "Testing the Consistency of Nested Logit Models with Utility Maximization," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1500, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Andreoni, James, 1990. "Impure Altruism and Donations to Public Goods: A Theory of Warm-Glow Giving?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(401), pages 464-477, June.
- Gil-Molto, Maria Jose & Hole, Arne Risa, 2004.
"Tests for the consistency of three-level nested logit models with utility maximization,"
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 133-137, October.
- Maria José Gil-Moltó & Arne Risa Hole, 2003. "Tests for the consistency of three-level nested logit models with utility maximization," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200313, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- María José Gil-Moltó & Arne Risa Hole, 2003. "Tests for the consistency of three-level nested logit models with utility maximization," Econometrics 0312001, EconWPA, revised 08 Jan 2004.
- Ek, Kristina & Söderholm, Patrik, 2008. "Norms and economic motivation in the Swedish green electricity market," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 169-182, December.
- Hensher, David A. & Greene, William H., 2002. "Specification and estimation of the nested logit model: alternative normalisations," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Wiser, Ryan H., 2007. "Using contingent valuation to explore willingness to pay for renewable energy: A comparison of collective and voluntary payment vehicles," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 419-432, May.
- Nomura, Noboru & Akai, Makoto, 2004. "Willingness to pay for green electricity in Japan as estimated through contingent valuation method," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(4), pages 453-463, August.
- Roland Menges & Carsten Schroeder & Stefan Traub, 2005. "Altruism, Warm Glow and the Willingness-to-Donate for Green Electricity: An Artefactual Field Experiment," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 31(4), pages 431-458, August.
- Mewton, Ross T. & Cacho, Oscar J., 2011. "Green Power voluntary purchases: Price elasticity and policy analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 377-385, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ma, Chunbo & Polyakov, Maksym & Pandit, Ram, 2015. "Solar Capitalization in Western Australian Property Market," Working Papers 199230, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsGreen Power; Nested Logit; Warm Glow; Green Electricity; Environmental Economics and Policy; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2013-05-24 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENE-2013-05-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-05-24 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwauwp:148411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aruwaau.html .