Report NEP-DCM-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Doherty, Edel & Campbell, Danny & Hynes, Stephen & van Rensburg, Thomas, 2012. "Labelling effects in discrete choice experiments," Working Papers 148831, National University of Ireland, Galway, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit.
- Doherty, Edel & Campbell, Danny & Hynes, Stephen, 2012. "Exploring cost heterogeneity in recreational demand," Working Papers 148832, National University of Ireland, Galway, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit.
- Stephen Hansen & Michael McMahon, 2013. "Estimating Bayesian Decision Problems with Heterogeneous Priors," CAMA Working Papers 2013-18, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Boeri, Marco & Doherty, Edel & Campbell, Danny & Longo, Alberto, 2012. "Investigating Scale Heterogeneity in Latent Class Models," Working Papers 148833, National University of Ireland, Galway, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit.
- Ma, Chunbo & Burton, Michael P., 2013. "A Nested Logit Model of Green Electricity Consumption in Western Australia," Working Papers 148411, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Hynes, Stephen & Norton, Daniel & Hanley, Nick, 2012. "Accounting for Cultural Dimensions in Estimating the Value of Coastal Zone Ecosystem Services using International Benefit Transfer," Working Papers 148828, National University of Ireland, Galway, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit.
- Hynes, Stephen & Greene, William, 2012. "Panel Travel Cost Count Data Models for On-Site Samples that Incorporate Unobserved Heterogeneity with Respect to the Impact of the Explanatory Variables," Working Papers 148834, National University of Ireland, Galway, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit.
- Julia Friesen & Konstantin Wacker, 2013. "Do Financially Constrained Firms Suffer from More Intense Competition by the Informal Sector? Firm-Level Evidence from the World Bank Enterprise Surveys," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 139, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Valentino Dardanoni & Giuseppe De Luca & Salvatore Modica & Franco Peracchi, 2013. "Bayesian Model Averaging for Generalized Linear Models with Missing Covariates," EIEF Working Papers Series 1311, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2013.
- Hancock, Ruth & Morciano, Marcello & Pudney, Stephen & Zantomio, Francesca, 2013. "Do household surveys give a coherent view of disability benefit targeting? A multi-survey latent variable analysis for the older population in Great Britain," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-05, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:cep:stiecm:/2012/559 is not listed on IDEAS anymore