Investigating Scale Heterogeneity in Latent Class Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joffre Swait, 2006. "Commentary on Econometric Modeling Strategies for Stated Preference Experiments By David Layton," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 34(1), pages 87-90, May.
- Scarpa, Riccardo & Ruto, Eric S. K. & Kristjanson, Patti & Radeny, Maren & Drucker, Adam G. & Rege, John E. O., 2003. "Valuing indigenous cattle breeds in Kenya: an empirical comparison of stated and revealed preference value estimates," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 409-426, July.
- Stephen Hynes & Nick Hanley & Riccardo Scarpa, 2008. "Effects on Welfare Measures of Alternative Means of Accounting for Preference Heterogeneity in Recreational Demand Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(4), pages 1011-1027.
- Morey, Edward R., 1981. "The demand for site-specific recreational activities: A characteristics approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 345-371, December.
- Riccardo Scarpa & Mara Thiene, 2005. "Destination Choice Models for Rock Climbing in the Northeastern Alps: A Latent-Class Approach Based on Intensity of Preferences," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(3).
More about this item
KeywordsHeterogeneity; Heteroskedasticity; Environmental Economics and Policy; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2013-05-24 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENV-2013-05-24 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:semrui:148833. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semgaie.html .