The Determinants of Rural Household Food Security for Landless Households of the Punjab, Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sidhu, R.S. & Kaur, Inderpreet & Vatta, Kamal, 2008. "Food and Nutritional Insecurity and its Determinants in Food Surplus Areas: The Case Study of Punjab State," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 21(1), June.
- Bashir, Muhammad Khalid & Schilizzi, Steven & Pandit, Ram, 2012. "The Determinants of Rural Household Food Security in the Punjab, Pakistan: An Econometric Analysis," Working Papers 122526, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gitonga, Zachary M. & De Groote, Hugo, 2016. "Role of hybrid maize adoption on food security in Kenya: an application of two-step generalized method of moments (gmm2s)," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246315, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
More about this item
Keywordslandless households; determinants; food security; rural areas; Punjab; Pakistan; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Consumer/Household Economics; Food Security and Poverty; I30; Q18 and R20.;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-07-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-07-08 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwauwp:126035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aruwaau.html .