Willingness Of Forest Landowners To Use Poultry Litter As Fertilizer
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanemann, W Michael, 1984. "Discrete-Continuous Models of Consumer Demand," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 541-561, May.
- Gregory, Robin & Slovic, Paul, 1997. "A constructive approach to environmental valuation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 175-181, June.
- Bosch, Darrell J. & Zhu, Minkang & Kornegay, Ervin T., 1997.
"Economic Returns From Reducing Poultry Litter Phosphorus With Microbial Phytase,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), December.
- Bosch, Darrell J. & Zhu, Minkang & Kornegay, Ervin T., 1997. "Economic Returns from Reducing Poultry Litter Phosphorus with Microbial Phytase," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 255-266, December.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Cochran, Mark J., 1995.
"The Feasibility of Poultry Litter Transportation from Environmentally Sensitive Areas to Delta Row Crop Production,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 101-110, April.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Cochran, Mark J., 1995. "The Feasibility Of Poultry Litter Transportation From Environmentally Sensitive Areas To Delta Row Crop Production," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 24(1), April.
- Schnitkey, Gary D. & Miranda, Mario J., 1993. "The Impact Of Pollution Controls On Livestock-Crop Producers," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(01), July.
- Parker, Doug, 2000. "Controlling agricultural nonpoint water pollution: costs of implementing the Maryland Water Quality Improvement Act of 1998," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 23-31, December.
- Komen, M H C & Peerlings, J H M, 1998. "Restricting Intensive Livestock Production: Economic Effects of Mineral Policy in the Netherlands," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 110-128.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lynch, Lori & Hardie, Ian W. & Parker, Douglas D., 2002. "Analyzing Agricultural Landowners' Willingness To Install Streamside Buffers," Working Papers 28570, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umdrwp:28585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.