Economic Returns From Reducing Poultry Litter Phosphorus With Microbial Phytase
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bosch, Darrell J. & Zhu, Minkang & Kornegay, Ervin T., 1997. "Economic Returns from Reducing Poultry Litter Phosphorus with Microbial Phytase," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 255-266, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Michael Hanemann, 1994. "Valuing the Environment through Contingent Valuation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 19-43, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adhikari, Murali & Paudel, Krishna P. & Martin, Neil R., Jr., 2002. "An Evaluation Of An Economic Strategy For Preventing Water Pollution Using A Phosphorus Consistent Transportation Model: A Case Of Broiler Litter Management," Agecon Series 31657, Louisiana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Renck, Ashley Wood, 2001. "Evaluating Changes In Agricultural Market Structure," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36121, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Renck, Ashley Wood, 2003. "Credence Goods: A Labeling Problem?," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35149, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kaplan, Jonathan D., 2001. "Prevention Versus Utilization Of Excess Nutrients From Animal Feeding Operations:The Case Of Managing Nutrient Uncertainty," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20533, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hadrich, Joleen C. & Wolf, Christopher A. & Roy Black, J. & Harsh, Stephen B., 2008.
"Incorporating Environmentally Compliant Manure Nutrient Disposal Costs into Least-Cost Livestock Ration Formulation,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(01), pages 287-300, April.
- Hadrich, Joleen C. & Wolf, Christopher A. & Black, J. Roy & Harsh, Stephen B., 2008. "Incorporating Environmentally Compliant Manure Nutrient Disposal Costs into Least-Cost Livestock Ration Formulation," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(01), April.
- Lynch, Lori & Tjaden, Robert, 2001. "Willingness Of Forest Landowners To Use Poultry Litter As Fertilizer," Working Papers 28585, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Kaufman, James & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G., 2011. "Mitigating environmental externalities in livestock production through feed biotechnologies," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(9), pages 770-780.
- Yang, Xiao & Bosch, Darrell J. & Nordberg, Tone & Wolfe, Mary Leigh, 2000. "Phosphorus-Based Nutrient Management Planning On Dairy/Poultry Farms: Implications For Economic And Environmental Risks," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21756, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic returns; Microbial phytase; Nutrient management; Phosphorus; Poultry litter; Water quality; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.