Technology And Agricultural Diversification
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1973|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040|
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John L. Dillon & J. R. Anderson, 1971. "Allocative Efficiency, Traditional Agriculture, and Risk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 53(1), pages 26-32.
- Hymer, Stephen H & Resnick, Stephen, 1969. "A Model of an Agrarian Economy with Nonagricultural Activities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 493-506, Part I Se.
- Welsch, Delane E., 1971. "Agricultural Problems In Thailand Some Policy Alternatives," Staff Papers 14269, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Berry, R Albert & Hymer, Stephen H, 1969. "A Note on the Capacity to Transform and the Welfare Costs of Foreign Trade Fluctuations," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 79(316), pages 833-46, December.
- Walter P. Falcon, 1970. "The Green Revolution: Generations of Problems," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 52(5), pages 698-710.
- Welsch, Delane E., 1972. "Some Speculations On The Long Run Future Of Rice In Thailand," Staff Papers 13262, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Uma J. Lele, 1967. "Market Integration: A Study of Sorghum Prices in Western India," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 49(1_Part_I), pages 147-159.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.