Technology And Agricultural Diversification
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1973|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040|
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John L. Dillon & J. R. Anderson, 1971. "Allocative Efficiency, Traditional Agriculture, and Risk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 53(1), pages 26-32.
- Welsch, Delane E., 1972. "Some Speculations On The Long Run Future Of Rice In Thailand," Staff Papers 13262, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Walter P. Falcon, 1970. "The Green Revolution: Generations of Problems," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 52(5), pages 698-710.
- Welsch, Delane E., 1971. "Agricultural Problems In Thailand Some Policy Alternatives," Staff Papers 14269, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Hymer, Stephen H & Resnick, Stephen, 1969. "A Model of an Agrarian Economy with Nonagricultural Activities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 493-506, Part I Se.
- Uma J. Lele, 1967. "Market Integration: A Study of Sorghum Prices in Western India," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 49(1_Part_I), pages 147-159.
- Berry, R Albert & Hymer, Stephen H, 1969. "A Note on the Capacity to Transform and the Welfare Costs of Foreign Trade Fluctuations," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 79(316), pages 833-846, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.