A Hedonic Approach To Urban Wetland Valuation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Small, Kenneth A, 1975. "Air Pollution and Property Values: Further Comment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(1), pages 105-107, February.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- O'Byrne, Patricia Habuda & Nelson, Jon P. & Seneca, Joseph J., 1985. "Housing values, census estimates, disequilibrium, and the environmental cost of airport noise: A case study of Atlanta," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 169-178, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katherine Kiel, 2007.
"The Impact of Wetlands Rules on the Prices of Regulated and Proximate Houses: A Case Study,"
0707, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Katherine A. Kiel, 2007. "The impact of wetlands rules on the prices of regulated and proximate houses: a case study," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper 07-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Sorada Tapsuwan & Gordon Ingram & Michael Burton & Donna Brennan, 2009.
"Capitalized amenity value of urban wetlands: a hedonic property price approach to urban wetlands in Perth, Western Australia ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(4), pages 527-545, October.
- Tapsuwan, Sorada & Ingram, Gordon & Burton, Michael P. & Brennan, Donna C., 2009. "Capitalized amenity value of urban wetlands: a hedonic property price approach to urban wetlands in Perth, Western Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(4), December.
- Luke Brander & Raymond Florax & Jan Vermaat, 2006. "The Empirics of Wetland Valuation: A Comprehensive Summary and a Meta-Analysis of the Literature," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 33(2), pages 223-250, February.
- Marc Baudry & Masha Maslianskaia-Pautrel, 2016.
"Revisiting the hedonic price method in the presence of market segmentation,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(4), pages 527-555, October.
- Marc Baudry & Masha Maslianskaïa-Pautrel, 2016. "Revisiting the hedonic price method in the presence of market segmentation," Post-Print hal-01386008, HAL.
- Okmyung Bin, 2005. "A semiparametric hedonic model for valuing wetlands," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(10), pages 597-601.
- Lyons, Robert F. & Loveridge, Scott, 1993. "An Hedonic Estimation Of The Effect Of Federally Subsidized Housing On Nearby Residential Property Values," Staff Papers 13377, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Kriesel, Warren & Mullen, Jeffrey D., 2009. "Alternative Housing Development Strategies in Georgia's Coastal Marshlands," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49514, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Taff, Steven J., 1992. "What Is A Wetland Worth? Concepts And Issues In Economic Valuation," Staff Papers 13878, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Doss, Cheryl R. & Taff, Steven J., 1996. "The Influence Of Wetland Type And Wetland Proximity On Residential Property Values," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .