Trade Liberalization in International Dairy Markets: Estimated Impacts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Cox, Thomas L. & Jesse, Edward, 1998.
"Spatial allocation and the shadow pricing of product characteristics,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 18(1), January.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Cox, Thomas L. & Jesse, Edward, 1998. "Spatial allocation and the shadow pricing of product characteristics," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Sylvain Larivière & Karl Meilke, 1999. "An Assessment of Partial Dairy Trade Liberalization on the U.S., EU–15 and Canada," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 47(5), pages 59-73, December.
- Salathe, Larry E. & Price, J. Michael & Gadson, Kenneth E., 1982. "The Food and Agricultural Policy Simulator," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 2.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Somwaru, Agapi & Dirkse, Steve, 2012.
"Dynamic PEATSim Model: Documenting its Use in Analyzing Global Commodity Markets,"
184304, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Somwaru, Agapi & Dirkse, Steve, 2012. "Dynamic PEATSim Model: Documenting Its Use in Analyzing Global Commodity Markets," Technical Bulletins 129359, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Bitan Mondal, Bitan Mondal & Smita Sirohi, Smita Sirohi & Vishal Thorat, Vishal Thorat, 2012. "Impact of ASEAN-India Free Trade Agreement on Indian Dairy Trade: A Quantitative Approach," MPRA Paper 40790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinz Peter Witzke & Andrea Zintl & Axel Tonini, 2009. "The Common Agricultural Policy SIMulation (CAPSIM) Model: Dairy Reform and Western Balkan Countries Accession Scenarios," JRC Working Papers JRC50411, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Asci, Serhat C. & Paggi, Mechel & Yamazaki, Fumiko, 2016. "Implications of Trans-Pacific Partnership for the US Dairy Industry," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 19(B).
- Leudjou, Roland R., 2012. "The Doha Round and Food Security in the Dairy Sector in Cameroon: A Global Simulation Model (GSIM) Approach," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 13(1).
- Carvalho, Glauco Rodrigues & Bessler, David & Hemme, Torsten & Schröer-Merker, Eva, 2015. "Understanding International Milk Price Relationships," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196692, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:wsi:medjxx:v:03:y:2011:i:02:n:s1793812011000405 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDairy markets; dairy policy; trade models; global liberalization; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:7214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .