Meeting Total Fat Requirements for School Lunches: Influences of School Policies and Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel M. Finkelstein & Elaine Hill & Robert C. Whitaker, 2007. "School Food Environments and Policies in U.S. Public Schools," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 134adc746ce140b3becb9375d, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:5781 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne Gordon & Elizabeth Condon & Melissa Clark & Karin Zeller & Elaine Hill & Ander Wilson & Ronette Briefel, "undated". "School Nutrition Dietary Assessment Study III: Public-Use File Documentation, Version 2," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ff2d8281ee5f4a4aa8e59e2da, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Mary Kay Fox & Allison Hedley Dodd & Ander Wilson & Philip M. Gleason, 2009. "Association Between School Food Environment and Practices and Body Mass Index of US Public School Children," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 5434561de1384ada875d93f18, Mathematica Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgia S. Papoutsi & Andreas C. Drichoutis & Rodolfo M. Nayga Jr., 2013. "The Causes Of Childhood Obesity: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(4), pages 743-767, September.
- Guthrie, Joanne & Newman, Constance & Ralston, Katherine & Prell, Mark & Ollinger, Michael, 2013. "Nutrition Standards for Competitive Foods in Schools: Implications for Foodservice Revenues," Economic Information Bulletin 262125, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Lin, Biing-Hwan & Guthrie, Joanne F., 2012. "Nutritional Quality of Food Prepared at Home and Away From Home, 1977-2008," Economic Information Bulletin 142361, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Mancino, Lisa & Todd, Jessica E. & Guthrie, Joanne F. & Lin, Biing-Hwan, 2010. "How Food Away From Home Affects Children's Diet Quality," Economic Research Report 134700, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Health Economics and Policy; Institutional and Behavioral Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:55957. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.