Factors Influencing ACRE Program Enrollment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooper, Joseph, 2009.
"Payments under the Average Crop Revenue Program: Implications for Government Costs and Producer Preferences,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(01), pages 49-64, April.
- Cooper, Joseph C., 2009. "Payments under the Average Crop Revenue Program: Implications for Government Costs and Producer Preferences," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 38(1), April.
- Young, C. Edwin & Skully, David W. & Westcott, Paul C. & Hoffman, Linwood A., 2005. "Economic Analysis of Base Acre and Payment Yield Designations Under the 2002 U.S. Farm Act," Economic Research Report 33594, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Cooper, Joseph C., 2009. "Economic Aspects of Revenue-Based Commodity Support," Economic Research Report 55838, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitchell, Paul D. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Coble, Keith H. & Knight, Thomas O., 2011. "Analyzing Farmer Participation Intentions and Enrollment Rates for the Average Crop Revenue Election (ACRE) Program," Staff Paper Series 560, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Edwards, William M., 2011. "Iowa Farmers' Decisions to Enroll in the Average Crop Revenue Election (Acre) Program," Staff General Research Papers Archive 33990, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mitchell, Paul D. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Coble, Keith H. & Knight, Thomas O., 2010. "A Real Options Framework for Analyzing Program Participation as Human Capital Investments: The Case of the Average Crop Revenue Election (ACRE) Program," Staff Paper Series 547, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Zulauf, Carl & Kim, Sang Hyo, 0. "ACRE Potential Payments in Historical Perspective," farmdoc daily, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAverage Revenue Crop Election; ACRE; 2008 Farm Act; farm bill; commodity programs; risk management; income support; ERS; USDA; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:55954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.