Low Skill Employment and the Changing Economy of Rural America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:hoo:wpaper:e-94-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy R. Wojan, 2000. "The Composition of Rural Employment Growth in the “New Economy”," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 594-605.
- Glaeser, Edward L & Mare, David C, 2001. "Cities and Skills," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 316-342, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaodong Du & David A. Hennessy & William M. Edwards, 2007.
"Determinants of Iowa Cropland Cash Rental Rates: Testing Ricardian Rent Theory,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
07-wp454, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Du, Xiaodong & Hennessy, David A. & Edwards, William M., 2008. "Determinants of Iowa Cropland Cash Rental Rates: Testing Ricardian Rent Theory," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6355, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lambert, Dayton M. & McNamara, Kevin T. & Garrett, Megan I., 2006. "Food Industry Investment Flows: Implications for Rural Development," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 36(2), pages 140-162.
- Anderson, Cynthia D. & Goe, W. Richard & Weng, Chih-Yuan, 2007. "A Multi-method Research Strategy for Understanding Change in the Rate of Working Poor in the North Central Region of the United States," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 37(3), pages 367-391.
- W. Richard Goe & Anirban Mukherjee, 2013. "The implications of corn-based ethanol production for non-metropolitan development in the North Central region of the US," Chapters,in: Handbook of Rural Development, chapter 12, pages i-ii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marre, Alexander W., 2009. "Rural Out-Migration, Income, and Poverty: Are Those Who Move Truly Better Off?," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49346, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Brian C. Briggeman, 2011. "The importance of off-farm income to servicing farm debt," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I.
More about this item
Keywordsrural labor markets; low-skill employment; job skills; human capital; industry; occupation; economic development; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Labor and Human Capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:33595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.