Valuing the Health Benefits of Food Safety: A Proceedings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harrington, Winston & Portney, Paul R., 1987. "Valuing the benefits of health and safety regulation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 101-112, July.
- Revesz, Richard L., 1999. "Environmental Regulation, Cost-Benefit Analysis, and the Discounting of Human Lives," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt57q8284f, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Kuchler, Fred & Golan, Elise H., 1999. "Assigning Values To Life: Comparing Methods For Valuing Health Risks," Agricultural Economics Reports 34037, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Torrance, George W., 1986. "Measurement of health state utilities for economic appraisal : A review," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Smith, V Kerry & Desvousges, William H, 1987. "An Empirical Analysis of the Economic Value of Risk Changes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(1), pages 89-114, February.
- Jones-Lee, M W & Hammerton, M & Philips, P R, 1985. "The Value of Safety: Results of a National Sample Survey," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(377), pages 49-72, March.
- Krupnick, Alan J & Cropper, Maureen L, 1992. "The Effect of Information on Health Risk Valuations," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 29-48, February.
- Krupnick, Alan & Alberini, Anna & Cropper, Maureen & Simon, Nathalie & O'Brien, Bernie & Goeree, Ron & Heintzelman, Martin, 2002.
"Age, Health and the Willingness to Pay for Mortality Risk Reductions: A Contingent Valuation Survey of Ontario Residents,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 161-186, March.
- Krupnick, Alan & Cropper, Maureen & Alberini, Anna & Heintzelman, Martin & Simon, Nathalie & O'Brien, Bernie & Goeree, Ron, 2000. "Age, Health, and the Willingness to Pay for Mortality Risk Reductions: A Contingent Valuation Survey of Ontario Residents," Discussion Papers dp-00-37, Resources For the Future.
- Hammitt, James K & Graham, John D, 1999. "Willingness to Pay for Health Protection: Inadequate Sensitivity to Probability?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 33-62, April.
- Loehman, E. T. & Berg, S. V. & Arroyo, A. A. & Hedinger, R. A. & Schwartz, J. M. & Shaw, M. E. & Fahien, R. W. & De, V. H. & Fishe, R. P. & Rio, D. E., 1979. "Distributional analysis of regional benefits and cost of air quality control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 222-243, September.
- Pratt, John W & Zeckhauser, Richard J, 1996. "Willingness to Pay and the Distribution of Risk and Wealth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(4), pages 747-763, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jensen, Jørgen Dejgaard & Mørkbak, Morten Raun & Nordström, Jonas, 2012.
"Economic Costs and Benefits of Promoting Healthy Takeaway Meals at Workplace Canteens,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(04), pages 1-27, December.
- Jensen Jørgen Dejgaard & Mørkbak Morten Raun & Nordström Jonas, 2012. "Economic Costs and Benefits of Promoting Healthy Takeaway Meals at Workplace Canteens," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 3(4), pages 1-29, December.
- Jørgen Dejgaard Jensen & Morten Raun Mørkbak & Jonas Nordström, 2011. "Economic costs and benefits of promoting healthy takeaway meals at workplace canteens," IFRO Working Paper 2011/17, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsfoodborne illness; risk; value of statistical life; valuing pain and suffering; valuation methods; pathogenic risks; willingness to pay; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersmp:33550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .