Environmental Regulation, Cost-Benefit Analysis, and the Discounting of Human Lives
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Revesz, Richard & Stavins, Robert, 2004. "Environmental Law and Policy," Working Paper Series rwp04-023, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- David F. Burgess & Richard O. Zerbe, 2013.
"Appropriate discounting for benefit–cost analysis,"
Chapters,in: Principles and Standards for Benefit–Cost Analysis, chapter 7, pages 247-263
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Burgess David F & Zerbe Richard O, 2011. "Appropriate Discounting for Benefit-Cost Analysis," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-20, April.
- Burgess, David F. & Zerbe, Richard O., 2011. "Appropriate Discounting for Benefit-Cost Analysis," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 1-20, April.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:249-262 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hammitt, James K., 2010.
"Economic Evaluation with Hormetic, Hockey-Stick, and Linear Response Functions: An Application to Radon in Drinking Water,"
TSE Working Papers
10-267, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hammitt, James, 2010. "Economic Evaluation with Hormetic, Hockey-Stick, and Linear Response Functions: An Application to Radon in Drinking Water," LERNA Working Papers 10.28.334, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Alberini, Anna & Ščasný, Milan, 2018.
"The benefits of avoiding cancer (or dying from cancer): Evidence from a four- country study,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 249-262.
- Alberini, Anna & Ščasný, Milan, 2017. "The Benefits of Avoiding Cancer (or Dying from Cancer): Evidence from a Four-country Study," SAS: Society and Sustainability 253214, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Anna Alberini & Milan Šcasný, 2017. "The Benefits of Avoiding Cancer (or Dying from Cancer): Evidence from a Four-country Study," Working Papers 2017.01, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Thomas DeLeire & Shakeeb Khan & Christopher Timmins, 2013.
"Roy Model Sorting And Nonrandom Selection In The Valuation Of A Statistical Life,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 54(1), pages 279-306, February.
- Thomas DeLeire & Christopher Timmins, 2008. "Roy Model Sorting and Non-Random Selection in the Valuation of a Statistical Life," NBER Working Papers 14364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:333-349 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marquez, Pablo, 2006. "Cost Benefit Analysis, Value Of A Statistical Life And Culture: Challenges For Risk Regulation," MPRA Paper 2632, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2007.
- Alberini, Anna & Ščasný, Milan, 2013.
"Exploring heterogeneity in the value of a statistical life: Cause of death v. risk perceptions,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 143-155.
- Anna Alberini & Milan Šcasný, 2010. "Does the Cause of Death Matter? The Effect of Dread, Controllability, Exposure and Latency on the Vsl," Working Papers 2010.139, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anna Alberini, 2017. "Measuring the economic value of the effects of chemicals on ecological systems and human health," OECD Environment Working Papers 116, OECD Publishing.
- Hofmann, Ekkehard & von Wangenheim, Georg, 2002. "Trade secrets versus Cost Benefit Analysis," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 511-526, December.
- Thijs Dekker & Roy Brouwer & Marjan Hofkes & Klaus Moeltner, 2011. "The Effect of Risk Context on the Value of a Statistical Life: a Bayesian Meta-model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 49(4), pages 597-624, August.
- Kuchler, Fred, 2001. "Valuing the Health Benefits of Food Safety: A Proceedings," Miscellaneous Publications 33550, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Pedersen, Line Bjørnskov & Gyrd-Hansen, Dorte & Kjær, Trine, 2011. "The influence of information and private versus public provision on preferences for screening for prostate cancer: A willingness-to-pay study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 277-289, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:oplwec:qt57q8284f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lebrkus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .