Willingness-to-pay for a statistical life in the times of a pandemic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Han Bleichrodt & Louis Eeckhoudt, 2006.
"Willingness to pay for reductions in health risks when probabilities are distorted,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 211-214.
- H. Bleichrodt & L. Eeckhoudt, 2005. "Willingness to pay for reductions in health risks when probabilities are distorted," Post-Print hal-00199641, HAL.
- Viscusi, W Kip & Aldy, Joseph E, 2003.
"The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 5-76, August.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Joseph E. Aldy, 2003. "The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World," NBER Working Papers 9487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zeckhauser, Richard J, 1996. "The Economics of Catastrophes," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 12(2-3), pages 113-140, May.
- Sunstein, Cass R, 1997. "Bad Deaths," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 259-282, May-June.
- W. Kip Viscusi, 1990. "Social Insurance for Work and Product Injuries*," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 15(2), pages 115-139, September.
- repec:reg:rpubli:282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bateman, Ian J. & Brouwer, Roy, 2006. "Consistency and construction in stated WTP for health risk reductions: A novel scope-sensitivity test," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 199-214, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph H. Cook, 2013. "Principles and standards for benefit–cost analysis of public health preparedness and pandemic mitigation programs," Chapters,in: Principles and Standards for Benefit–Cost Analysis, chapter 3, pages 110-152 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:17:y:2008:i:1:p:55-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .