Production, Processing and Marketing of potato in Karnataka, India- An Economic Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hu, Wuyang & Woods, Timothy A. & Bastin, Sandra, 2009.
"Consumer Acceptance and Willingness to Pay for Blueberry Products with Nonconventional Attributes,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(01), April.
- Hu, Wuyang & Woods, Timothy & Bastin, Sandra, 2009. "Consumer Acceptance and Willingness to Pay for Blueberry Products with Nonconventional Attributes," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(01), pages 47-60, April.
More about this item
KeywordsPotato; Production; Processing; Marketing; Economic; Analysis; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Consumer/Household Economics; Crop Production/Industries; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-09-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-09-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uasbam:113945. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmbanin.html .