Patterns Of Post-War Agricultural Productivity In The Southeast And Delta Regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Albert K. A. Acquaye & Julian M. Alston & Philip G. Pardey, 2003. "Post-War Productivity Patterns in U.S. Agriculture: Influences of Aggregation Procedures in a State-Level Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 59-80.
- Barbara J. Craig & Philip G. Pardey, 1996. "Productivity Measurement in the Presence of Quality Change," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1349-1354.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yee, Jet & Ahearn, Mary Clare & Huffman, Wallace, 2004.
"Links among Farm Productivity, Off-Farm Work, and Farm Size in the Southeast,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(03), pages 591-603, December.
- Yee, Jet & Ahearn, Mary Clare & Huffman, Wallace E., 2004. "Links among Farm Productivity, Off-Farm Work, and Farm Size in the Southeast," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(03), December.
- Huffman, Wallace & Yee, J. & Ahearn, M., 2004. "Links Among Farm Productivity, Off-Farm Work, and Farm Size in the Southeast," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12338, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeatm:35099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .