Links Among Farm Productivity, Off-Farm Work, and Farm Size in the Southeast
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Yee, Jet & Ahearn, Mary Clare & Huffman, Wallace E., 2004. "Links among Farm Productivity, Off-Farm Work, and Farm Size in the Southeast," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(03), December.
- Yee, Jet & Ahearn, Mary Clare & Huffman, Wallace, 2004. "Links among Farm Productivity, Off-Farm Work, and Farm Size in the Southeast," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(03), pages 591-603, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashok K. Mishra & Barry K. Goodwin, 1997. "Farm Income Variability and the Supply of Off-Farm Labor," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 880-887.
- Ahearn, Mary Clare, 2003. "Trends in Extension Resources," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, April.
- Acquaye, Albert K.A. & Jefferson, Kenrett Y., 2003. "Patterns Of Post-War Agricultural Productivity In The Southeast And Delta Regions," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35099, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ahearn, Mary Clare & Yee, Jet & Huffman, Wallace E., 2002. "The Impact Of Government Policies On Agricultural Productivity And Structure: Preliminary Results," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19865, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Morrison, Catherine J & Schwartz, Amy Ellen, 1996. "State Infrastructure and Productive Performance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1095-1111, December.
- Ahearn, Mary Clare & Yee, Jet & Bottum, John S., 2003. "Regional Trends In Extension System Resources," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33787, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Antle, John M, 1983. "Infrastructure and Aggregate Agricultural Productivity: International Evidence," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(3), pages 609-619, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linxiu Zhang & Weiliang Su & Tor Eriksson & Chengfang Liu, 2016. "How Off-farm Employment Affects Technical Efficiency of China's Farms: The Case of Jiangsu," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 24(3), pages 37-51, May.
- Rizov, Marian & Pokrivcak, Jan & Ciaian, Pavel, 2013. "CAP Subsidies and the Productivity of EU Farms," Factor Markets Working Papers 148, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Marian Rizov & Jan Pokrivcak & Pavel Ciaian, 2013.
"CAP Subsidies and Productivity of the EU Farms,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 537-557, September.
- Rizov, Marian & Pokrivcak, Jan & Ciaian, Pavel, 2012. "CAP subsidies and productivity of the EU farms," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 124970, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- El Benni, Nadja & Finger, Robert & Mann, Stefan, 2012. "The effect of agricultural policy change on income risk in Swiss agriculture," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122532, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wang, Sun Ling & Newton, Doris J., 2015. "Productivity and Efficiency of U.S. Field Crop Farms: A Look at Farm Size and Operator’s Gender," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205344, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ahearn, Mary Clare & Collender, Robert N. & Diao, Xinshen & Harrington, David H. & Hoppe, Robert A. & Korb, Penelope J. & Makki, Shiva S. & Morehart, Mitchell J. & Roberts, Michael J. & Roe, Terry L. , 2004. "Decoupled Payments In A Changing Policy Setting," Agricultural Economics Reports 33981, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Benjamin Tetteh Anang, 2017. "Effect of non-farm work on agricultural productivity: Empirical evidence from northern Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 038, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.