Estimation of Production Functions using Average Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Moss, 2000. "Estimation of the Cobb-Douglas with zero input levels: bootstrapping and substitution," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(10), pages 677-679.
- Bertrand M. Koebel, 2002. "Can Aggregation Across Goods be Achieved by Neglecting The Problem? Property Inheritance and Aggregation Bias," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(1), pages 223-255, February.
- Stoker, Thomas M, 1993. "Empirical Approaches to the Problem of Aggregation Over Individuals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(4), pages 1827-1874, December.
- Hyslop, Dean R & Imbens, Guido W, 2001.
"Bias from Classical and Other Forms of Measurement Error,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 19(4), pages 475-481, October.
- Dean R. Hyslop & Guido W. Imbens, 2000. "Bias from Classical and Other Forms of Measurement Error," NBER Technical Working Papers 0257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Klepper & Edward E. Leamer, 1982. "Consistent Sets of Estimates," UCLA Economics Working Papers 282, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Chanjin Chung & Harry M. Kaiser, 2002. "Advertising Evaluation and Cross-Sectional Data Aggregation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 800-806.
- Levi, Maurice D, 1973. "Errors in the Variables Bias in the Presence of Correctly Measured Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 985-986, September.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeaso:35401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.