Spatial Analysis of Precision Agriculture Data: Role for Extension
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Griffin, Terry W. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James, 2006. "Field-Scale Experimental Designs and Spatial Econometric Methods for Precision Farming: Strip-Trial Designs for Rice Production Decision Making," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35367, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Luc Anselin & Rodolfo Bongiovanni & Jess Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2004. "A Spatial Econometric Approach to the Economics of Site-Specific Nitrogen Management in Corn Production," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(3), pages 675-687.
- Linda Whipker & jay Akridge, 2006. "2006 Precision Agricultural Services Dealership Survey Results," Working Papers 06-10, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mkondiwa, Maxwell Gibson, 2015. "Whither Broad or Spatially Specific Fertilizer Recommendations?," Master's Theses 237344, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Hough, Ella Christina & Nell, Wilhelm T. & Maine, Ntsikane & Groenewald, Jan A. & van der Rijst, M., 2010. "Best fit model selection for spatial differences (regression) in the profitability analysis of precision phosphate (P) application to winter cereals in Precision Agriculture (PA)," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96642, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
More about this item
KeywordsFarm Management; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeaed:6804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .