Construction Cost Sensitivity of a Lignocellulosic Ethanol Biorefinery
The technology has been developed to convert feedstock with cellulose content into ethanol. However, ethanol produced from cellulosic feedstock is the same as ethanol distilled from grain. The objective of research is to determine the price per gallon of ethanol needed so that producing lignocellulosic based ethanol become economically feasible.
|Date of creation:||2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.saea.org/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kenkel, Phil & Holcomb, Rodney B., 2006.
"Challenges to Producer Ownership of Ethanol and Biodiesel Production Facilities,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 369-375, August.
- Kenkel, Philip L. & Holcomb, Rodney B., 2006. "Challenges to Producer Ownership of Ethanol and Biodiesel Production Facilities," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(02), August.
- Mapemba, Lawrence D. & Epplin, Francis M., 2004. "Use Of Conservation Reserve Program Land For Biorefinery Feedstock Production," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20336, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Daniel R. Petrolia & Prasanna H. Gowda, 2006. "Missing the Boat: Midwest Farm Drainage and Gulf of Mexico Hypoxia," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 240-253.
- Tembo, Gelson & Epplin, Francis M. & Huhnke, Raymond L., 2003. "Integrative Investment Appraisal of a Lignocellulosic Biomass-to-Ethanol Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(03), December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeaed:6784. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.