Economic Performance of U.S. Multinational Agribusinesses: Foreign Direct Investment and Firm Strategy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pablo A. Garcia‐Fuentes & Gustavo F. C. Ferreira & P. Lynn Kennedy, 2013. "Economic Performance of U.S. Multinational Agribusinesses: Foreign Direct Investment and Firm Strategy," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 242-255, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Jooh & Habte-Giorgis, Berhe, 2004. "Empirical approach to the sequential relationships between firm strategy, export activity, and performance in U.S. manufacturing firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 101-129, February.
- John A Doukas & L H P Lang, 2003. "Foreign direct investment, diversification and firm performance," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 34(2), pages 153-172, March.
- Masaaki Kotabe & Srini S Srinivasan & Preet S Aulakh, 2002. "Multinationality and Firm Performance: The Moderating Role of R&D and Marketing Capabilities," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 33(1), pages 79-97, March.
- Gordon M. Bodnar & Charles Tang & Joseph Weintrop, 1997.
"Both Sides of Corporate Diversification: The Value Impacts of Geographic and Industrial Diversification,"
NBER Working Papers
6224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bodnar, G.M. & Tang, C. & Weintrop, J., 1998. "Both Sides of Corporate Diversification: The Value Impacts of Geographic and Industrial Diversification," Weiss Center Working Papers 98-02, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo A. Garcia-Fuentes & Gustavo F. C. Ferreira & P. Lynn Kennedy & Felipe Perez, 2017.
"Economic Performance of U.S. Multinational Manufacturing Firms: The Linkages between Foreign Direct Investment and Firm Strategy,"
International Business Research,
Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(1), pages 240-252, January.
- Garcia-Fuentes, Pablo A. & Ferreira, Gustavo F.C. & Kennedy, P. Lynn & Perez, Felipe, 2013. "Economic Performance of U.S. Multinational Manufacturing Firms: The Linkages between Foreign Direct Investment and Firm Strategy," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142933, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic performance; Foreign direct investment; Firm strategic factors; Agribusiness; Agribusiness; International Relations/Trade; Marketing; F230; L250;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-02-08 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-02-08 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2012-02-08 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-SBM-2012-02-08 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea12:119763. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .