Gustavo F. C. Ferreira
|Middle Name:||F. C.|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State Universityhttp://www.vt.edu/
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ferreira, Gustavo F.C. & Harrison, R. Wes, 2012. "From Coffee Beans to Microchips: Export Diversification and Economic Growth in Costa Rica," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(04), November.
- Gustavo F. C. Ferreira, 2012. "Takatoshi Ito and Andrew K. Rose (Eds.). ( 2011 ). Commodity Prices and Markets. National Bureau of Economic Research East Asia Seminar on Economics . Chicago : University of Chicago Press . 352 pp., ," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4), pages 518-519, September.
- Jean Kinsey & R. Wes Harrison & Dennis Degeneffe & Gustavo Ferreira & Sakiko Shiratori, 2009. "Index of Consumer Confidence in the Safety of the United States Food System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1470-1476.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ferreira, Gustavo F.C. & Harrison, R. Wes, 2012.
"From Coffee Beans to Microchips: Export Diversification and Economic Growth in Costa Rica,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(04), November.
- World Bank, 2014. "Costa Rica : Five Years after CAFTA-DR, Assessing Early Results for the Costa Rican Economy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20010, The World Bank.
- Maha Khan & Uzma Afzal, 2016. "The Diversification and Sophistication of Pakistan’s Exports: The Need for Structural Transformation," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 21(Special E), pages 99-127, September.
- Ogundipe, Adeyemi & Amaghionyeodiwe, Lloyd, 2013. "Transnational Trade In Ecowas: Does Export Content Matter?," MPRA Paper 51617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean Kinsey & R. Wes Harrison & Dennis Degeneffe & Gustavo Ferreira & Sakiko Shiratori, 2009.
"Index of Consumer Confidence in the Safety of the United States Food System,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1470-1476.
- Peake, Whitney O. & Detre, Joshua D. & Carlson, Clinton C., 2014. "One bad apple spoils the bunch? An exploration of broad consumption changes in response to food recalls," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 13-22.
- Garcia-Fuentes, Pablo & Ferreira, Gustavo & Harrison, R. Wes & Kinsey, Jean D. & Degeneffe, Dennis, 2014. "Consumer Confidence in the Food System, Media Coverage and Stock Prices for the Food Industry," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 45(2), July.
- Jones, Michael S. & House, Lisa A. & Gao, Zhifeng, 2015.
"Attribute Non-Attendance and Satisficing Behavior in Online Choice Experiments,"
144th Seminar, February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria
206252, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jones, Michael S. & House, Lisa A. & Gao, Zhifeng, 2015. "Attribute Non-Attendance and Satisficing Behavior in Online Choice Experiments," 2015 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206252, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Sporleder, Thomas L. & Boland, Michael A., 2011. "Exclusivity of Agrifood Supply Chains: Seven Fundamental Economic Characteristics," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 14(5).
- Hill, Jessica I. & Bharad, Abhishek Bhagwat & Harrison, R. Wes & Kinsey, Jean D. & Degeneffe, Dennis J., 2011. "An Analysis of Food Safety Events on Consumers’ Confidence and Consumers Attitude towards Preparedness of U.S. Food System," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 123174, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Thomas Sporleder & Michael Boland, 2013.
"Seven Fundamental Economic Characteristics Exclusivity of Agrifood Supply Chains (part 1),"
Economy of region,
Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(3), pages 238-246.
- Sporleder Thomas L. & Boland Michael A., 2013. "Seven fundamental economic characteristics exclusivity of agrifood supply chains (part 1)," Экономика региона, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное учреждение науки «Институт экономики Уральского отделения Российской академии наук», issue 3 (35), pages 238-246.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gustavo F. C. Ferreira should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.