Conceptual Issues In Livestock Insurance
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A., 1976. "The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 145-166.
- Chad E. Hart & Bruce A. Babcock & Dermot J. Hayes, 2001.
"Livestock Revenue Insurance,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
99-wp224, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Jeffrey R. Stokes & William I. Nayda & Burton C. English, 1997. "The Pricing of Revenue Assurance," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 439-451.
- Turvey, Calum G. & Yin, Shihong, 2002. "On The Pricing Of Cross Currency Futures Options For Canadian Grains And Livestock," Working Papers 34123, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Viswanath Tirupattur & Robert J. Hauser & Phelim P. Boyle, 1997. "Theory and Measurement of Exotic Options in U.S. Agricultural Support Programs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1127-1139.
- John Duncan & Robert J. Myers, 2000. "Crop Insurance under Catastrophic Risk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 842-855.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rutfwp:18171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.