Decomposing catastrophic risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Doherty, Neil A & Schlesinger, Harris, 1983. "Optimal Insurance in Incomplete Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(6), pages 1045-1054, December.
- Segal, Uzi & Spivak, Avia, 1990. "First order versus second order risk aversion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 111-125, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denuit, Michel & Lefevre, Claude & Utev, Sergey, 2002. "Measuring the impact of dependence between claims occurrences," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-19, February.
- André Schmitt & Sandrine Spaeter, 2004. "Insurance and Financial Hedging of Oil Pollution Risks," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2004-05, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Robert Kast, 2012. "Combining participating insurance and financial policies: A new risk management instrument against natural disasters in agriculture," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 72(1), pages 156-178, May.
- repec:kap:geneva:v:42:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s10713-017-0021-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacqueline Volkman-Wise, 2015. "Representativeness and managing catastrophe risk," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 267-290, December.
- Brandon Schaufele & James R. Unterschultz & Tomas Nilsson, 2010. "AgriStability with Catastrophic Price Risk for Cow-Calf Producers," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(3), pages 361-380, September.
- André SCHMITT & Sandrine SPAETER, 2004. "Insurance and Financial Hedging of Oil Pollution Risks," Working Papers of BETA 2004-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Henri LOUBERGE & Harris SCHLESINGER, 1999. "Optimal Catastrophe Insurance with Multiple Catastrophes," FAME Research Paper Series rp7, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:24:y:1999:i:1-2:p:95-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.