The Effects On Peasant Households Of Access To Formal Deposits And Loans
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1981. "Optimal Spending and Money Holdings in the Presence of Liquidity Constraints," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1559-1570, November.
- Jonathan Morduch, 1995.
"Income Smoothing and Consumption Smoothing,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 103-114, Summer.
- Morduch, J., 1995. "Income Smoothing and Consumption Smoothing," Papers 512, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Jonathan Morduch, 1995. "Income Smoothing and Consumption Smoothing," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1727, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Deaton, Angus, 1992.
" Household Saving in LDCs: Credit Markets, Insurance and Welfare,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(2), pages 253-273.
- Deaton, A., 1991. "Household Saving in LDC'S: Credit Markets, Insurance, And Welfare," Papers 153, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Haim Mendelson & Yakov Amihud, 1982. "Optimal Consumption Policy under Uncertain Income," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(6), pages 683-697, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Finance; Consumer/Household Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ohsesp:28329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daohsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.