Optimal Consumption Policy under Uncertain Income
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian I. Mitroff, 1972. "The Myth of Objectivity OR Why Science Needs a New Psychology of Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(10), pages 613-618, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Browning & Thomas F. Crossley, 2001.
"The Life-Cycle Model of Consumption and Saving,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 3-22, Summer.
- Martin Browning & Thomas F. Crossley, 2000. "The Life Cycle Model of Consumption and Saving," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 28, McMaster University.
- Martin Browning & Thomas Crossley, 2001. "The life-cycle model of consumption and saving," IFS Working Papers W01/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Suen, Richard M. H., 2011.
"Concave consumption function and precautionary wealth accumulation,"
34774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard M. H. Suen, 2011. "Concave Consumption Function and Precautionary Wealth Accumulation," Working papers 2011-23, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Schreiner, Mark & Graham, Douglas H. & Miranda, Mario J., 1995. "The Effects On Peasant Households Of Access To Formal Deposits And Loans," Economics and Sociology Occasional Papers 28329, Ohio State University, Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics.
- Huggett, Mark & Ospina, Sandra, 2001. "Aggregate precautionary savings: when is the third derivative irrelevant?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 373-396, October.
- Mark Huggett, 2004. "Precautionary Wealth Accumulation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(3), pages 769-781.
- Nikolaj Malchow-Moeller & Bo Jellesmark Thorsen, "undated". "A Dynamic Agricultural Household Model with Uncertain Income and Irreversible and Indivisible Investments under Credit Constraints," Economics Working Papers 2000-7, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Huggett, Mark & Vidon, Edouard, 2002.
"Precautionary wealth accumulation: a positive third derivative is not enough,"
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 323-329, August.
- Mark Huggett and Edouard Vidon, 2003. "Precautionary Wealth Accumulation: A Positive Third Derivative is not Enough," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-11, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Schreiner, Mark & Graham, Douglas H. & Miranda, Mario, 1997. "Choices by Poor Households when the Interest Rate for Deposits Differs from the Interest Rate for loans," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197056, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wilson, Bonnie, 2003. "Diversification of risk and saving," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 697-712.
More about this item
Keywordsfinance-consumption; economics-utility theory; dynamic programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:28:y:1982:i:6:p:683-697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .