Contracting for Canola in the Great Plains States
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William W. Wilson & Bruce Dahl, 2014. "Contracting for Canola in the Great Plains States," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 62(1), pages 89-106, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L., 2009.
"Grain Contracting Strategies to Induce Delivery and Performance in Volatile Markets,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(02), August.
- Wilson, William W., 2009. "Grain Contracting Strategies to Induce Delivery and Performance in Volatile Markets," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 55084, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L., 2008. "Procurement Strategies to Improve Quality Consistency in Wheat Shipments," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(01), April.
More about this item
KeywordsCanola; Grower; Processor; Contracting; Risk; Stochastic Efficiency (SERF).; Agricultural Finance; Crop Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-11-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-11-20 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaae:95751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .