Report NEP-EFF-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Renaud Bourlès & Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez & Jacques Mairesse & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2010. "Do Product Market Regulations in Upstream Sectors Curb Productivity Growth? Panel Data Evidence for OECD Countries," NBER Working Papers 16520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel J. Graham & David C. Maré, 2010. "Agglomeration Elasticities and Firm Heterogeneity," SERC Discussion Papers 0043, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Mariesa A. Herrmann & Jonah E. Rockoff, 2010. "Worker Absence and Productivity: Evidence from Teaching," NBER Working Papers 16524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Schnitzer, Monika, 2010. "Financial constraints and innovation: Why poor countries don't catchup," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 341, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Pulapre Balakrishnan & K. Pushpangadan & M. Suresh Babu, 2010. "Trade Liberalisation, Market Power abd Scale Efficiency in Indian Industry," Working Papers id:3142, eSocialSciences.
- Kuvandikov, Azimjon, 2010. "Cause and effect relationship between post-merger operating performance changes and workforce adjustments," The York Management School Working Papers 57(2), The York Management School, University of York.
- Paul Schreyer, 2010. "Towards Measuring the Volume Output of Education and Health Services: A Handbook," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2010/2, OECD Publishing.
- Niu, Yongzhi, 2010. "Tax audit productivity in New York State," MPRA Paper 26654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nerhagen, Lena & Li, Chuan-Zhong, 2010. "Cost-Effective Analysis Of Traffic Emission Control: Targeting Strategies Under Uncertainty," Working Papers 2010:10, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Miljkovic, Dragan & Shaik, Saleem, 2010. "The Impact of Trade Openness on Technical Efficiency in U.S. Agriculture," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 95749, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Canan Yildirim, 2010. "Cherry Picking or Driving Out Bad Management: Foreign Acquisitions in Turkish Banking," Working Papers 568, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2010.
- Singh, Ashish, 2010. "Does returns to farming depend on Caste? New evidence from India," MPRA Paper 26526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wilson, William W. & Bruce, Dahl, 2010. "Contracting for Canola in the Great Plains States," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 95751, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Ray Adams & Alla Berezner & Maciej Jakubowski, 2010. "Analysis of PISA 2006 Preferred Items Ranking Using the Percent-Correct Method," OECD Education Working Papers 46, OECD Publishing.
- Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Larson, Donald F., 2010. "Measures of fixed capital in agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5472, The World Bank.